Please join the IDA for a free webinar on Monday, November 23 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. ET to analyze the results of the 2020 General Election. During the webinar, IDA's Government Affairs team and special guests will provide analysis on a range of topics including:
• Assessment of the legal challenges over credibility of the election results and role of the U.S. Supreme Court
• Breakdown what to expect in the first term of President Biden’s administration (if the currently projected Presidential election results are upheld) on key issues like minimum wage, workforce development, workers comp, health insurance mandates, fuel tax, and more…
• Review of the current "lame duck" session of Congress and Presidency
• Predictions for the Georgia runoff elections and implications for the U.S. Senate
• Forecast of state-level legislative policies in places like Florida
Register today to reserve your spot! Please contact email@example.com with questions.